Get Found and Build a Solid Foundation For Online Success
There is more to a website than just design and information unless you want to pour your money down the drain you need to build a website that gets found and converts.
There is a psychology in every element, color, text size, media, layout, and user interface.
Corporate giants take advantage of consumer psychology when they design everything from supermarkets to fast food restaurants why should a website be any different?
A Website Built Organically Will.
Rank Naturally will prove that you are the most relevant website for specific keywords or search terms and your traffic will skyrocket increasing conversion rates without the high cost of pay per click advertising.
Content-driven websites give your visitors exactly what they were searching for as well search engines.
Make your Visitor Fans When your content is quality and informative people will want to share. Sharing is a social signal crucial to social media marketing and ranking. Be informative and you will gain fans, a great way to have your visitors market your business for you.
Save Money On PPC Costs as they say you can lead a horse to water but you can make him drink. You have 60 seconds or less to capture the attention of your targeted visitor. When a website isn’t optimized for conversion your marketing efforts go to waste.
Targets your brand, service or website in its full anatomy, identify the key issues of “On Page” and “Off Page” optimization and correct the factors that lead to poor website traffic and conversion.
Organic search optimization has proven to be a long-term solution stable solution that will transcend algorithms such as Panda, Penguin 2.0 and Hummingbird.
Why a website built organically is stable and excels in search results?
When you want your website to perform in search engine results or “SERPS” some basic understanding of how Google see’s your website can be the difference from page one to one million. And let’s be honest you don’t want to be in the back of the line, you want your website to be seen, talked about, shared, generate traffic, make fans of your visitors and give your return on your investment.
A typical website will have all the basic elements a header (that’s where the logo and the navigation menu go), a slider (this is where your pictures go), and some information about what you do such as your brand, business or service. Call to action features such as an appointment box, live chat, or contact form. The deeper story is your inner pages ( the pages with information or text about your business, what you do, your portfolio etc), all seems basic right?. Well, that seems simple enough right, not really. You see all search engines such as Google has a mathematical code called an “Algorithm ,” that reads your website to index your content for search results.
This is called a “Crawl” and its done by something called a “spider” often Google will crawl a website once or twice a month sometimes more, sometimes less.
What is important to understand is that Google’s algorithm, intelligent as it may be is somewhat blind. This is where Organic Web Design can make the biggest difference. With a website site built for a user and for search engines you now have a website that not only looks great but performs and is stable.
Just Because your website looks amazing does not mean that search engines will reward yours for it. If you build it they won’t necessarily come. Ever notice how some of the top sites on Google sometimes look really antiquated?. This is because Google does not grade your site based on its visual appeal, and all the great photos and effects you designed. It’s a science and an art put together and when done right can be extremely effective. This balance alone is what drives traffic, proper design, optimization, and strategic placement in search results….you simply can’t pay for top rankings.
Features we implement in Organic Web Design
- Knowledge graph for proper online branding and improves SEO performance.
- HD Website Image Rendering Click here to experience
- Flesh Kincade readability analysis which determines the difficulty level of your text
- Targeted and Revised content that is keyword rich and provides quality information to visitors.
- SEO Optimized “On Page” elements configured and optimized for your brand and business .
- Optimization of factors that lead to poor website performance such as load speed optimization and w3c validation.
- Enhanced the user interface based on statistical data of your target market and A/B testing against your competitors.
- Built in social signals extending the reach of your blog material.
- Apple and Samsung Icon home icons for quick visitor access
- Brand Cohesiveness with design elements across all social media pages.
- Color scheme based on color psychology and how it relates to your business.
- Custom font combinations .
- Creative call to actions that generate leads or purchases or downloads.
- Conversion optimization