Organic Search Optimization is a change in the entire philosophy on how you market your website.
When it comes to placement, everyone knows that organic search engine optimization is the vital to attracting visitors without long term dependency on paid advertising.
In fact, Organic SEO services are absolutely vital to your search engine marketing success regardless if you have a current PPC campaign. Every company wants to have the top search engine rankings for their targeted keywords.
Here is some of the things we do:
- Implementation of correct and targeted meta titles and descriptions.
- Optimization of url structure to aid search engines and your visitors navigate your site.
- SEO friendly images optimized for quicker load times and alternate text for accessibility.
- Properly configured seo plugins with Wordpress
- Optimized robots.txt files that guides search engine crawlers through your site.
- Optimized ping control too many pings and you risk seeming spammy.
- Automation of social signals posting your blog material in one click to Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or any relevant social sharing sites
- Content marketing through unique, quality and relevant articles submitted throughout the web.
- Page speed Optimization it is critical that your hosting plan and website is optimized for peak performance.
- Content revision and updating that will demonstrate an active interest on your behalf to provide quality and relevant content to your visitors making them fans.
- Natural and Organic back links quality over quantity just a few relevant and quality back links pointing to your site is all it takes to increase your page quality ranking and domain authority.
- Content that is natural and relevant towards your brand or niche created naturally.
- Adjust your user interface using consumer psychology, major corporations spend a great amount of time and money on researching what colors, shapes, and designs fit best for their target market, a website is no different.
- Monthly tracking and reporting of milestones and statistics.
- Competition analysis of your competitors.
- PPC campaign management correctly managing your budget towards time zones, geo locations, and keywords maximizing your dollar power.
Black Hat SEO vs Organic SEO?
Giving your visitors and Google both what they want “relevancy” and “Quality” you will be surely rewarded when you manage your online presence the organic way.
So lets get into detail of what is Organic SEO?
Organic search engine optimization has many names such as “Ethical SEO” or “SEO Organic Search” or “White Hat SEO'”.
It is a way to gain traffic to a given site without paying for expensive pay per click or “PPC” ads. While “PPC” can have a great impact on your sites performance and conversion rate it can be just a one trick pony that lasts just as long as you spend.
Simply put when you optimize a website naturally you are leveraging your content against Google’s algorithm. Google, Yahoo and Bing simply want two things.
Generate revenue from paid placement.
The best quality search for a given key phrase, word, or term.
What is Black Hat SEO?
Black hat SEO utilizes different techniques to spam and cheat the system such as link farming, comment spamming, purchasing links. If you ever heard of SEO programs that are paid on performance, chances are they are using black hat techniques its the only way they can rank you so high so quickly and get paid.
Black Hat SEO is risky and could get you penalized and black listed from search engines by buying likes, links, link wheels that are automated,drip feeds and article spinning are all automated and will get your website and URL banned from Googles Index.
This is quick way to not only rise to the top but to also fall straight to the bottom risking manual penalties, which are virtually impossible to fix. The end consequence is trashing your entire website and address and start over again.
All three major search engines Google, Yahoo and Bing in the past few years have made some serious changes to combat these techniques with Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird. If you have heard of Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird these cute and cuddly critters are quite ferocious when it comes to websites who don’t behave. Many sites that have practiced bad SEO have seen a complete and total loss of traffic, dropped from search engine indexs and are claiming SEO is dead….lets put that issue to rest. The old way of doing SEO is dead. Search engines hate spammers and low quality sites and so do visitors that is exactly why they eliminate them from search results.